We’re a vibrant, creative marketing agency, carrying out exciting, award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies. Our portfolio of clients include Ingenico, HPE, HERE Technologies and Autodesk. We actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
Our dynamic team of consultants, designers, developers and project managers comes from a range of backgrounds, but we all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight our clients and drive real results. We actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
We’re looking for a senior consultant to join us - someone who’s creative, proactive, adaptable, thinks on their feet and doesn’t shy from a challenge.
About the role
The successful applicant will play a leading role on some of our largest B2B technology accounts spanning the US and Europe, taking responsibility for their day-to-day operations while continually innovating on service delivery and growing revenue. Their attitude will be characterised by commitment, energy and dedication to seeking out and developing new ideas, tactics, methods and research.
Every day and every client is different, and the role involves a variety of tasks. These include, but are not limited to:
- Leading teams in end-to-end campaign and project delivery, from ideation through production to go-live, on time and on budget
- Developing full-journey content plans that advance clients’ marketing objectives, expand the scope of the Catalysis portfolio and reflect the dynamics of the B2B buyer’s journey
- Owning and developing current client relationships and building new relationships
- Managing junior team members and taking responsibility for their development
- Working with senior management to grow current clients by continuously researching and pitching new ideas, and contributing to new business pitches
- Proactively participating in corporate-level initiatives and helping shape the future of the business – we’re after people with leadership ambitions
- Writing content in a variety of styles and formats (e.g. social media copy, blogs, articles, white papers, nurture emails)
- Leading the ideation and creation of design assets (e.g. social media flashcards, infographics, web pages, animations), through close collaboration with our in-house studio
Key skills and experience required:
- A career defined by creative digital and social campaign/content creation
- At least three years’ account management and campaign development and delivery experience in a B2B agency environment, and at least three years’ marketing experience
- Strong writing skills, perfected in a content marketing and/or journalistic environment, and excellent attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with designers to deliver creative projects on time and on budget
- Experience managing, supporting and building relationships with clients/key stakeholders
- Experience of building effective content journeys for B2B personas
These skills/areas of experience would be a bonus:
- Experience of strategic and tactical planning of content campaigns that make use of marketing-technology (mar-tech) and automation platforms
- Experience supporting the development/progression of more junior team members through line management, coaching etc
- Understanding of/ familiarity with Design Thinking concepts and methodologies
- Experience of working on account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns and/or sales enablement projects would be valuable
To find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Senior Consultant" and let us know why you’d be the right person for us.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits available to the right candidate depending on experience