We’re a vibrant, creative marketing agency, carrying out exciting, award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies. Our portfolio of clients include Ingenico, HPE, HERE Technologies and Autodesk. We actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
Our dynamic team of consultants, designers, developers and project managers comes from a range of backgrounds, but we all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight our clients and drive real results. We actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
We’re looking for a lead consultant to join us - someone who’s creative, proactive, adaptable, thinks on their feet and doesn’t shy from a challenge.
About the role
The successful applicant will work across 2-3 of our B2B technology clients. While this client-facing role will vary from one day to the next, there will be an emphasis on copywriting. With help from colleagues and more senior members of staff, the applicant will be expected to carry out a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
- Working as part of an account team to develop and deliver a wide range of digital and integrated marketing assets
- Writing content for use across various platforms and formats (e.g. long-form marketing content, web copy, social content, success stories, messaging and materials, video testimonials, animations)
- Supporting on the development and execution of content marketing and sales enablement strategies (usually run using tools such as Marketo and/or Eloqua)
- Participating in the development of creative ideas and proposals for existing and new clients to support new business activities
- Managing day-to-day contact with multiple clients to keep projects on track and provide transparency on deliverables
Key skills and experience required:
- A minimum of three years’ work experience
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and as part of a busy team
- Strong copywriting skills and excellent attention to detail
- Effective content developer, able to conduct research and subject-matter expert interviews confidently, and deliver high-quality first drafts
- Experience developing and delivering a wide range of integrated marketing assets, ideally in B2B tech
- Multi-tasking – the ability to juggle multiple clients and deadlines
- Strong time management skills, happy in a quickfire work environment where client requests can demand a flexible approach to daily routine
The successful candidate will be:
- Quick thinking – able to think ahead of our clients and pre-empt their needs, and able to process new information quickly and respond with considered, insightful input.
- Creative – thrives on coming up with new ideas, pushing creative boundaries and challenging the ordinary.
- Diplomatic – comfortable dealing with busy senior clients, sensing their frustrations and responding to their needs positively, constructively and quickly.
- Team player – enjoys working effectively with diverse teams.
To find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Lead Consultant" and let us know why you’d be the right person for us.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits available to the right candidate depending on experience